Applying Instructions (Online Application)
If you are currently not an ICC student or have not completed an ICC Application within the past three years, you need to complete one. The ICC Application is available online or by contacting the ICC Student Service Center in room L211, East Peoria Campus, at (309) 694-5235.
What Information should I gather prior to beginning the online application process?
In order to login and begin your Online Scholarship Application, you'll need your ICC eServices Login Information.
- Email Address and best number inwhich to contact you
- Your High School information
- ACT Score (if applicable)
- Past ICC information
Background & Goals:
You will be asked to share information about your background, future goals, needs, and activities.
Records of income for the previous year; such as W-2 Forms for yourself and/or your parents (parents income is considered for single students under age 24, per federal guidelines).
Two recommendation surveys from non-family members (work supervisors, teachers, counselors). The letters must be submitted online. Detailed instructions are provided in the Recommendation Survey section of the online application.
What do I need to be aware of while completing my online application?
- The application can be completed all at once or a section at a time
- In order for a section to be saved, you must complete a full page at a time and click the "save" button
- Corrections and/or additions can be made to your scholarship application until the scholarship application deadline: 11:59 p.m. April 1, 2014. Phone and e-mail inquiries will be answered until 4 p.m. April 1, 2014.
What else should I be aware of?
- You must complete a new application each year in which you apply for scholarships. Scholarship applications from previous years are not considered in the current scholarship year.
- If you do not have access to a computer, computers are available for use in the ICC libraries.
- If you have circumstances that cause you to need assistance in completing the online application, please call (309) 694-5324 by March 11.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Special Note: In addition to applying for Foundation Scholarships, you are strongly encouraged to obtain and submit a 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
If you need further assistance, contact Ellen Tabor in room L209B, East Peoria Campus, at ETabor@ICC.edu or call (309) 694-5324.